I’m starting to begin with writing my final essay so for now she needs a thesis statement for my essay
I have provided the details below. Quality should be ensured. No plagiarism , no grammar errors
Read 2 short stories one 3 pages other 8 and answer 3 questions
I will attach the readings
this is a Religion essay , Answer two (2) questions in essay form Each essay must be a minimum of two (2) pages, read attached carefully .
I need a power point about ~30 slides long (including pictures…) and one page summary includes the information below.
Selected enzyme: Monoamine oxidase (target of MAOI drugs)
1. The role of the enzyme in disease/industry
2. The mechanism of the enzyme
3. Description of drugs/inhibitors that target the enzyme
4. Any other relevant information that you think is important
I also need references:
-At least 2 primary or review articles from peer reviewed journals
-Provide a brief (2-3 sentences) summary for each reference on the information relevant to the project it will provide.
the idea is helping hire homeless/ low wage people to clean pollution in Philadelphia
please also provide some script for each slide
In your group, prepare a 5-10 minute pitch that tells us about your business and why we should invest. Please do not go over 10 minutes or you will be marked down. Be creative in engaging your audience in a virtual format. Please include the following points.
- Identify the specific problem or need your business addresses
- Describe your customers/users
- Brainstorm different business solutions to the problem (show the ideas you were thinking about)
- Identify competitors (existing solutions)
- The business solution you focus on, how it is new and innovative, and how it meets the definition of a social enterprise
- Identify the outcomes and impact you hope to have, and how you will measure them (KPIs)
- Develop a business model canvas (BMC) for the idea that differentiates you from competitors*
- Business can be a nonprofit but cannot be driven solely by donations without any creative business model attached
- Every group member should speak during the video
Please be mindful that while some visuals should be included in the presentation submitted, going over a whole BMC in a presentation is boring and would take a while. Include highlights in the talking points while including the complete information in the presentation file (can be an appendix).
Easiest way to record your presentation:
- In Zoom (zoom.temple.us), schedule a new meeting and then start the meeting. Make sure to click record to the Cloud. Share your screen and give your presentation – then post the link that you get from Zoom over email a few minutes after. If you want to cut the video or do the presentation more than once, when you click on the email link and play the video from that screen, you can set the playback window using the scissors icon. You can play the video and set the beginning and end without even downloading the video.
Prompt and question are in the photos attached below.
The book use for class is Barringer, B., & Ireland, D. (2015).Entrepreneurship: Successfully Launching New Ventures:5th Edition.
CH13 file is the powerpoint lecture.
Find and select a SEMP available online or use the example provided in the material referenced this week or in previous weeks and briefly describe the review approach used.
With respect to the SEMP addressed in forum question 1 above, prepare a brief outline of items that were included in a review checklist provided in the document, and comment on the technical and management rationale for including those items.
With respect to forum question 2, for a SEMP that does not include a review checklist, prepare a brief outline of items that would be included in a review checklist, and comment on the technical and management rationale that you deem appropriate.
For this journal entry, read the Classification Division Biosphere handout and answer the questions at the bottom.
Support in answering 25 questions using the text book;
College English and Business Communication
Sue Camp and Marilyn Satterwhite, 2019
watch 4 of the videos below and write 4 separate pages for each of the videos u will watch
each page should have no less than 500 words
the rubric is in file read it before working
the links in file also
Why choose us
Your nursing assignments are important as they contribute to your overall grade. This gives you all the more reason to take your assignments seriously even if it means seeking help from people who have been in your shoes before and excelled.
+1(805) 568 7317